Optoview OCT and Fundus Camera
We are excited to let you know that during your next visit to Miller Optometry, you will experience the benefits of the latest advancement in primary eyecare – the iWellnessExam™
Advantages of the iWellness Test
- Helps in the early diagnosis of macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- An advanced MRI scan of the retina.
- Quick, efficient, and painless.-Like a photo.
ASK OUR STAFF ABOUT THIS SCAN TODAY!!!
Optos Wide Field Camera
Miller Optometry offers the optomap® as an important part of our eye exams. The optomap produces an image that is unique and provides our doctors with a high-resolution 200° image in order to ascertain the health of your retina.
The inclusion of optomap as part of a comprehensive eye exam provides:
- A scan to show a healthy eye or detect disease.
- A view of the retina, giving your doctor a more comprehensive view than they can get by other means.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss the optomap image of your eye with your doctor at the time of your exam.
- A permanent record for your file, which allows or doctors to view your images each year to look for changes.
The power of the OCT and Optos
- Many eye problems can develop without you knowing, in fact, you may not even notice any change in your sight.
- Fortunately, diseases or damage such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal tears or detachments, tumors and other health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure can be detected EARLY with a thorough exam of the retina.
- WE OFFER BOTH THE OCT AND OPTOS TO ALL OUR PATIENTS.
Most eye insurances offer these tests at an additional $40.00 per test. We recognize the importance of both these tests and offer them BOTH for $39.00.
Reichert Non Contact Tonometer
A comfortable, light air puff that gives accurate eye pressure.
Eye pressure is an important screener for glaucoma and is done on all our patients.
Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field
- A test that measures the extent of peripheral vision.
- Truly the gold standard for glaucoma testing.