Dr. Sahil A. Dosaj
- Joined Miller Optometry in 2014 and purchased it from Dr. Miller in 2021.
- Graduated with top honors from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA in 2013.
- Completed a residency and extra training in ocular disease and primary care for the Indian Health Services in NM.
- Glaucoma and ocular disease certified.
- Trained to fit scleral & specialtycontact lenses.
- Manages cataract and LASIK surgery.
Dr. Steven A. Miller OD
- His father Norman Miller started the practice in 1957.
- He Graduated from Pacific University, Oregon in 1982.
- Joined his fathers practice in 1982 and then sold Miller Optometry to Dr.Dosaj in 2021.
- Externships and rotations in Denver, CO and Washington state for the school of the Deaf and Partially Sighted.
- Glaucoma trained and certified.
Dr. Philip L. Tiamzon OD
- Dr. Tiamzon is a graduate from BIOLA, class of 2018, and Marshall B. Ketchum University, class of 2022.
- His degrees include a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, a minor in Biblical Studies, and a Doctor of Optometry.
- Dr. Tiamzon has a passion to serve the community through vision and eye care. His focuses include primary care and ocular disease.
Dr. Justin Ogoy O.D.
Dr. Justin Ogoy, OD, received his Bachelor of Science degree from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and his Doctor of Optometry degree from the Southern California College of Optometry in 2022.
Dr. Ogoy has clinical experience in providing comprehensive eye exams to patients of all ages, fitting medically-necessary contact lenses, and managing glaucoma and other eye diseases.
He is kind, thorough and patient-centric. He enjoys traveling, hiking, staying active and singing his heart out at karaoke. He is also an active member of his local church and has participated in medical mission trips to Honduras and Mexico.