COVID-19 Response Plan Keeping You Safe
We have been in practice for over 60 years and our top priority has always been the safety of our patients and staff. As we get closer to re-opening on May 4th, 2020, it is still important to maintain social distancing. To keep our patients, staff, doctors safe, below are things we are doing at our practice. We strongly believe that together as a community we can beat COVID-19.
THINGS TO EXPECT BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
All patients must:
• From our website: Download, complete, sign and email back all forms.
• Fill out an online COVID-19 questionnaire from a link that is texted or emailed to you.
• A curbside waiting room- We will be texting you when to come into the office to avoid overcrowding in our office.
THINGS TO EXPECT DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Strict compliance with CDC disinfection guidelines.
• In between patients, all equipment, frames, furniture, and anything that is in contact with patients and staff is disinfected with germicides, bactericides, and also UV light.
• All staff and doctors are wearing masks and are constantly washing and sanitizing hands.
• For everyone's safety we will be requiring all patients to wear their own masks.
• We will provide hand sanitizer before starting appointments.
2. All staff, doctors and patients will be required to have their temperatures measured upon entering the office.
3. Investing and utilizing advanced technology to minimize close contact while still providing a comprehensive eye exam.
• The Optomap: Gives a 3D like image of the back of the eye. Giving the same view as a dilated eye without the dilation.
• Optovue OCT: An advanced X-ray/MRI of the retina.
4. Telehealth Technology
• For everyone's safety we will continue to treat and manage red eyes and other ocular emergencies over telemedicine video before having you come into our office.